We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Engineer to join our organization. As Sales Engineer you will be part of our sales organization. You will collaborate with various team members within the organization to assist in the design and deployment of technical solutions. This is a customer facing role.
We are looking for someone who will act as a trusted advisor who can see the intersect of technology with a customer’s business and merge them into winning solutions.
This role is a customer-facing technical sales/relationship role supporting Corporate Enterprise and SMB sales teams. You will be a technical solutions advisor as customers look to GT Global Services to provide IT solutions to address their business needs. You will be integral to the sales teams for opportunity identification, solution planning/design, and all technical elements of the sales cycle. You are GT Global’s technical arbiter with the customer and with our internal teams.
This role requires a strong blend of both technically savvy and sales acumen. You will leverage your knowledge of the customer, the opportunity, and the assets GT Global can bring to bear to deliver a best-in- class solution while gaining buy-in from key stakeholders as the opportunity progresses.
- Opportunity identification by presenting technical solutions to business problems
- Understand emerging technologies and products and GT Global’s strategies to address them
- Solution planning/design for Cloud based solutions, Hybrid solutions, Security, UCaaS and CCaaS a definite asset
- Set and manage expectations around solutions, internally and externally
- Collaborate with customers, sales teams, marketing, and IT support,
- Gather feedback from customers on current products and relay that to the team for improvement of future generations of product and managed services.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience technical sales and consultative support in the IT and Telecom Industry
- Proven track record in managing a sales territory as a Sales Engineer
- IT and Telecom deployment/management best-practices knowledge required
- Excellent relationship/team building skills
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to present at the IT staff and senior management level
- Bilingualism (French) is a definite asset
This is a full-time, permanent position.
How to apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. GT is an equal opportunity employer.