Wireless Sales Representative
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated Wireless sales people who will be responsible for establishing business relationships and making sales to senior level management within an assigned territory. We are looking for sales professionals that will complement our existing high-performance sales culture within our organization. If you are committed to excellence and long-term employment in an exciting, client focused environment, we want to hear from you.
- Attain pre-determined sales targets for new business sales in the Medium Business & Enterprise Market for Wireless products and services
- Contributes to the successful increase in revenues by developing lasting relationships with key decision makers.
- Understand your clients’ needs and develop the best growth strategy for them.
- Focus on continually increasing customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the success of the company by maintaining an awareness and knowledge of competitors’ strategies.
- Manage and report sales activities to sales management
- Participate in various training programs
- Must be willing to cold call prospects and open a minimum of 5 new opportunities per week for Wireless opportunities
- Previous experience in selling wireless solutions is required
- A minimum of 2 years proven success in meeting sales targets in a competitive environment.
- Expert knowledge of the Information Technology and/or Telecommunications
- Passion for continued learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Car and valid driver’s license.
- University or College degree/diploma an asset
How to apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender.