How Healthy is your Cloud Migration Strategy?
There is no doubt about it, business is moving to the cloud. The question is are you going to be a leader or a follower? We hope you answered leader and if you did, we can help.
GT Global Services will find the best migration strategy for you. Whether you want to fully embrace the cloud now or gradually move forward, we have got you covered.
Below are just a few advantages of moving to the cloud:
Agility and Scalability
- In a competitive market, organizations should be able to adapt to changing market conditions quickly and efficiently. If they aren’t, it negatively affects their ability to deliver IT projects which, in turn, influences their revenue growth or cost reductions.
- Migrating to the cloud allows them to do this because they’re then able to provision and de-provision IT infrastructure as their needs, requirements, and market conditions change. Ultimately, this makes them more efficient, gives them the ability to scale, and saves costs in the process.
Performance and Reliability
- All the major cloud service providers have worldwide networks of world-class infrastructure and cutting-edge technology. As a result, they’re able to provide organizations with increased network speed, robust network stability, lower network latency, and more storage.
- This increased performance means that organizations can be more productive and their systems are more reliable.
- Apart from being more productive from a performance and reliability perspective, migrating to the cloud can also make organizations more productive because it facilitates efficient collaboration. This is simply because it allows anyone across an entire organization to access the infrastructure from any browser.
- As a result, it enables organizations to collaborate better and scale their operations up or down to support their business goals. In turn, this allows them to launch their products or services to the market faster, attract more customers, and retain new customers better.
Security and Compliance
Most cloud providers provide technologies and security controls that far exceed the security practices and controls an organization can implement with on-site infrastructure. In addition, they implement the necessary security measures to ensure compliance, no matter what industry an organization is in.
For organizations that migrate to the cloud, this means that their security is always updated and their sensitive data remains safe.
Another benefit of migrating to the cloud is that it simplifies IT management and maintenance significantly because cloud service providers ensure that their infrastructure is in place and well-maintained. It’s simple, when organizations migrate to the cloud they don’t need to concern themselves with maintenance of equipment and hardware and updates to software.
This allows organizations to focus on achieving their business goals because they don’t need to waste unnecessary time and effort on these aspects.
Why GT Global Services: With well over a decade in the business our technical expertise and white glove service we will ensure minimal disruption, huge productivity gains and maximum ROI.
We provide the path to lower costs, increased productivity, enhanced mobility, and greater customer satisfaction all on a futureproof platform.
We can work with you on strategy, ROI, and hopefully show you a significant cost reduction.