Low Voltage Cabling for New Builds, Renovations, and Expansions
Are you planning your next pro-growth project and need a team of cabling professionals to build out the backbone of your new IT infrastructure? The GT Global team of OEM certified technicians are here to assist.
- Bonded and Insured
- Friendly and Professional
We’ve been serving businesses across North America since 2006 and have established a reputation of excellence and integrity.
GT Global works with commercial, educational, healthcare, government, industrial, and nonprofit clients to ensure that their voice, video, or data network cabling projects move forward without headaches or hassles.
- Access Control Cabling
- Backbone Distribution Systems
- Cable Trays and Ladder Racks
- CATV (Cable TV Infrastructure)
- CCTV Security Camera Cabling
- DAS (Distributed Antenna System)
- Data Center Build-Outs
- Directional Bore and Trenching
- DMARC – T1 & DSL Extensions
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- Outside Plant Cabling (long-haul fiber infrastructure)
- Relay Rack and Server Cabinet Installations
- Small Cell Antenna System Cabling
- WAN (Wide Area Network)
- Wireless Infrastructure (WiFi Node Cabling)
Want to talk to one of our low-voltage cabling project specialists? Just call or email to begin a conversation!
Delivering Service for Every Stage of Your Structured Cabling Project
Working with Every Modern Low-Voltage Cabling Solution
- Fiber Optic
Why Partner with GT Global Solutions for Your Next Cabling Project?
Cabling is one of the aspects of a new build, renovation, or expansion that has to be done right – and done right the FIRST time. If it’s not, your organization will have to suffer through the mess and delays of having technicians come in again, disrupting your workflow and tearing up walls, ceilings, and floors to access problem areas.
The GT Global team has successfully tackled dozens of projects just like yours, and we’re confident that our team has the expertise to meet your deadlines and exceed your expectations.
- Lowered Costs – By designing your new system for growth from the beginning, you will be able to save money when it’s time to scale your cabling infrastructure to meet your growth demands.
- Easier Management – Cobbled together cabling systems that haven’t been designed to work in harmony can be the cause of costly downtime in an organization. GT Global ensures that your new cabling installation has been implemented in a way that is compatible with legacy systems and current best practices for easy management.
- Simpler Expansion – By planning now for your next stages of organizational growth, GT Global delivers cabling designs that have the bandwidth to handle tomorrow’s data-hungry applications.
- Speed – Poor cabling design and faulty installation can inhibit your organization’s ability to work at full throttle. GT Global develops cabling systems that will help you make the most of the information superhighway.
- Greater Flexibility – Consolidating your outdated cabling into a single, unified structure helps you avoid siloed data, improves organizational communication, and allows for integration/automation of systems.
- Aesthetics – There are places in your facility where the cabling may be necessarily visible. (warehouse, server room, etc.) GT Global takes great pride in supplying a finished product that looks tidy and professional.