This guide will show you how to activate your copy of Outlook 2010 with an Exchange 2010 account.
All HostedMail hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
A HostedMail hosted Exchange 2010 account.
- Log into the Control Panel.
- Click on Downloads under Organization in the Tasks section.
- Click on either the 32 or 64 bit version, depending on which version of Outlook 2010 you have and then click Download.
- You can choose to either Open the file or Save it and then click OK.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on File, then Help, then Change product key.
- Enter the product key that you downloaded from the control panel.